Selling Your Business Is Our Business
Tallwood Capital Advisors helps small business owners exit their closely-held ownership interests. We have experience on all sides of a transaction as buyers, owners, and sellers.
What we do
We are experts in small business exits. As a family-owned business, Tallwood Capital Advisors takes great pride in representing other privately-held businesses for sale.
Selling a business is complicated. We leverage our diverse career experience to manage every step of the transaction process to achieve the best results for our clients.
Our 8-Step Transaction Process
Client Interview: During an introductory call, we get to know about you, your business, and your goals.
2. Business Valuation: We use your historical financials to determine a valuation for your business in today's market.
3. Create Marketing Materials: We create a compelling presentation to represent your business to the market.
4. Take Business to Market: We position your business in the market to attract qualified buyers.
5. Negotiate and Select Best Offer: After taking your business to the market, we will select the best offer from the best buyer.
6. LOI and Due Diligence Period: The buyer and seller execute an LOI, allowing for an exclusive due diligence period and to move the transactions towards closing.
7. Draft and Finalize Purchase Agreement: Lawyers from each side of the transaction review and finalize the asset purchase agreement.
8. Close the Deal: Tallwood manages all final details to ensure a smooth and timely closing.
LOI and Due Diligence Period: The buyer and seller execute an LOI, allowing for an exclusive due diligence period and to move the transactions towards closing.
How Do We Charge for Our Services?
Tallwood aligns incentives with our clients by working on a commission basis. We do not receive payment until the transaction closes successfully.